Sunday, May 23, 2010

1960's Photo

I have placed a question mark where I don't know a name and a question mark where there is reason for doubt. I've used 'Mr' where the first name is missing. Photo from the 1960's. The occasion is not known and only some of the persons are college staff.



Standing top L: Mr Roy, Charles Gardner, Oscar Henderson, Marris Bell, Mr ?.
Centre L: Mr ?, Colin Lawrence, Henry Rodrigues, Mr Palem?, Mr ?,Mr Ruck,Charles Olliver ?, Hugh Dignum, Mr ?, Edgar Tuck, ?x4.
Sitting L: Tessa Dignum, Frank D’Souza (vice principal), Mr ?, Mr ?, Col HRH Daniell (Principal), Denzil D’Gama, Betty Dignum.

3 comments:

j cline said...

Centre - the man with the beard is Mr Ruck. Allan Sealy reminisced that "he was a very good teacher".

George H Shepherd said...

Yeah, I recognise Mr ? Ruck but somehow missed him while typing in the names. I can also remember the way he spoke. George

George H Shepherd said...

On examination I discovered other names omitted which I've now included. Thanks! George