Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Farewell Patricia Venner!

Our beloved sister Patricia Venner passed away peacefully in Mexico City last night just before 11 pm. My brother, Chuck and his wife Asha were at her bedside in the hospital. She will be missed by the entire family, and remembered for her sense of humour and warmth. May she rest in peace.

I am writing on her wall as I didn't know how else to inform her wonderful friends all over the world, whom she loved and spoke about regularly.

- Naomi Kolet
25 September at 01:01 · Photo from school days: Lila S (Kutty), Sandra Blanch, Annette Kingham and Patricia Venna.

Lila Kutty
My darling friend Pat gone forever,will miss her badly.We used to chat
frequently on facebook and reminisce bout all the mischief we used to
get upto in the boarding school.Any way she was a flower who is
growing just on the other side of the wall now.Will miss her very
much.The last time she was n touch wid me was when she wished me for
my B'day and said "I love and miss you Lila."She will be remembered
always.My heartfelt condolences to Paul and her sis Naomi.

Naomi Kolet
To each and every friend who has sent in their prayers and thoughts on
my sister's demise; my brother Chuck and I thank you for your words of
comfort and your prayers. I'm sure Cookie (Pat) must be looking down
and thinking we are wasting time writing on her wall! She had a wicked
sense of humour and never wanted any special attention given to her
problems. So, again we are comforted daily by reading your letters.
Thank you from our family.

No comments: