Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mart Lake

The Sharpe brothers sent me a google earth image of the Mart asking me to mark off the areas undergoing earthwork. Well the work is in the whole lake area. I took some more pictures this morning. I'm not sure whether I'll get the right order to make it easy to understand. I'm not capable of doing that on the Earth image. I could use that image on facebook if its possible to tag the different areas as required.
However, from some of the foundation work taking place between the lake and Lat, it appears that the plan is either to put a pucca pathway coming from upstream along the periphery of the lake, or, a pathway with a large drain underneath, rerouting the Jiamau drain through this and joining it to the one that forms the south-east boundary of Fairydale that flows into the river. Thus, taking sewage to the river downstream. I hope the order of the pics help!

No comments: